top of page


The long wait is over.... you just received the much awaited annulment deciison after of many years or months. You immediately applied for your marriage certificate...thinking that it's already annotated. But to your surprise, the marriage certificate is basically the same old marriage certificate that you hated and wants to get rid off!k - "

Then, what you did is to get back to your lawyer and told him what happened??? Then the lawyer would response : "Hanggang annulment lang po ang contract natin, hindi kasama ang registration sa NSO nung annukment". So, you're left empty handed again... Got that annulment decree but you can not use os what should you do then? You asked the lawyer again - "ano pong gagawin ko...??" Then he answers you back, "pay additional P 75,000.00 for the final registration of your documents with the LCR office and NSO then we will soon get your annotated Marriage Certificate". That 250k annulment fee broke your finances and led you to a real mishap but you worked so hard just to pay the lawyer...again, here is another bunch of thousands of pesos for the finale. What a real disgusting world of annulment! You can't approve of the quoted rate because you are broke... So you need to delay first because you need to work hard again to earn additional fees that can finally bring out the long awaited marriage certificate with annotation that your marriage was finally ANNULLED!

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHO EXPERIENCES THE SAME MISHAP? Now...worry no more because we can finally assist you with minimal service fees.

The legal battle is over... registration with the Local Civil Registrar Office and NSO is not that easy but you don't need a legal office to do this for you. You can avail of our services and pay lower service fees with basically the same processes and service.

We can help you process the registration and procure the much awaited annotated NSO Marriage Certificate. On how will we do it and how much will we charge you, please fill up the below forms and we will email to you our rates. Service fee would vary on location of Regional Trial Courts where the annulment was filed and the place where you got married. Don't worry, fees are much, much lower than the fees that is being charged to you by these lawyers.

We have ready pool of Liaison Officers who are skilled and expert in registration procedures. Most of them has law background and they fully understand legal proceedings. To date, we have processed at least 12 cases since we accepted this type of errand last July, 2013. Now , we are more equipped to process as we try to develop more of our people to efficiently manage your complicated errands.

Check out our rates... so affordable, fast and delivered with quality and ease! send your email inquiry now to or simply fil up our forms below.





Email Address*


Mobile Nos*

What would you like us to do?*

What RTC office handled your Annulment case? Pls state full location and address (City/Municipality)*

When was the promulgation of decision?*

Your place of marriage (city/municipality)*

What documents do you have on hand (turned over docs from your lawyer)?*

How many copies will we secure?*

Will you require DFA authentication?*

What documents would you like to be authenitcated with DFA?*

How many copies will be authenitcated with DFA?*

Do you need legalization with embassy?

If yes, what embassy?

How many documents should be legalized by the emabssy and what documents?

Mailing option*

Payment option*

Complete mailing address*

Other instructions*

Articles that can help you understand more....




Email Address*

Contact Nos*

Complete address*

What is your main reason for filing annulment case?*

Place of Marriage*

Date of Marriage*

How many kids with husband/wife? *

Where is your wife /husband now?*

Are you still living together?*

Does she/he approve of annulment?*

Other instructions


1. Lack of parental consent in certain cases. If a party is 18 years or over, but below 21, and the marriage was solemnized without the consent of the parents/guardian. However, the marriage is validated if, upon reaching 21, the spouses freely cohabited with the other and both lived together as husband and wife.

2. Insanity. A marriage may be annulled if, at the time of marriage, either party was of unsound mind, unless such party after coming to reason, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife.

3. Fraud. The consent of either party was obtained by fraud, unless such party afterwards, with full knowledge of the facts constituting the fraud, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife. Fraud includes: (i) non-disclosure of a previous conviction by final judgment of the other party of a crime involving moral turpitude; (ii) concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband; (iii) concealment of sexually transmissible disease or STD, regardless of its nature, existing at the time of the marriage; or (iv) concealment of drug addiction, habitual alcoholism or homosexuality or lesbianism existing at the time of the marriage. However, no other misrepresentation or deceit as to character, health, rank, fortune or chastity shall constitute such fraud as will give grounds for action for the annulment of marriage.

4. Force, intimidation or undue influence. If the consent of either party was obtained by any of these means, except in cases wherein the force, intimidation or undue influence having disappeared or ceased, the complaining party thereafter freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife.

5. Impotence. At the time of marriage, either party was physically incapable of consummating the marriage with the other, and such incapacity continues and appears to be incurable. Impotence is different from being infertile.

6. STD. If, at the time of marriage, either party was afflicted with a sexually-transmissible disease found to be serious and appears to be incurable. If the STD is not serious or is curable, it may still constitute fraud (see No. 3 above).

(An excerpt from JB

bottom of page