PAKISUYO is defined as DOING something on behalf of another person. Kung wala kang oras para lumabas ng opisina o bahay o dili kaya ay tinatamad ka dahil malayo ang pupuntahan, matraffic, maalikabok at nanghihinayang ka sa oras at pagod - - may solusyon ka na sa problema mo dahil at last... may PAKISUYO CENTER na!
Just fill up our forms online and CONSIDER IT DONE!
B. PAKISALUBONG means to pick up the passenger from the airport, pier or terminal This can be a ONE WAY or TWO WAY transfer like PAKIHATID.
ONE WAY means, the Service Vehicle shall proceed directly to the agreed terminal (airport, pier or terminal) and wait for the arrival of expected passengers.
TWO WAY means relatives of the passenger shall be with the SERVICE VEHICLE even before actual destination pick up , then picks up the passenger and finally sends off the whole team back to their places.
Overtime fees shall be charged to the customer for every delayed arrival. Charging shall be based on the per hour rate charge of PAKISUYO office. Example : If the agreed PAKISALUBONG RATE is P 3,000.00, this will be divided by the agreed hours and the per hour rate shall be the divisor for the total delay in hours of arrival.
The customer shall be required to pay 50% of the agreed rate before actual departure from airport and the remaining 50% shall be paid upon completion of the PAKISALUBONG SERVICE.
Toll fees and parking fees shall be on the account of the passenger.
What if Kababayan OFW opts to be avail of our service directly because she/he wants to surprise his/her family? Ano ang dapat niyang gawin?
1. Email us your errand request at least 3 days before your actual flight;
2. Specify all details such as:
a. complete name and country of origin
b. flight number and name of airlines
c. exact time and date of arrival
d. complete instruction and itinerary
3. As soon as we receive your email, we will then send our quotation;
4. If you approve of the quotation, please email us back and confirm the request by depositing the 50% of the actual quoted budget to Pakisuyo Center.
5. Pakisuyo Team will then prepare for the arrival of the client by defining the vehicle to be assigned to client including the authorized Driver.
6. Complete details of Vehicle (Plate Number) , Full name of Driver and Contact nos will be sent to client through an approved Service Order.
6. Upon arrival, the client will be brought to the agreed destination and if in case there will be delays in flight or extension of trips, the same procedure will be adopted specifically on charging of OT rates.
7. Full payment shall be collected upon successful drop-off service was done. This can be endorsed to the assigned Driver or it can be deposited in advance to Pakisuyo Center account.
Clients can request for type of vehicles like CAR, SUV or a VAN. Rate will vary depending on type of vehicles that will be used including the number of passengers on board the transfer vehicle.